Thursday, June 19, 2008

Too Difficult To Forget

A long time ago, when I was studying at primary school, I was chose to joined exam for good students about literature and badminton by my teacher. I could not believe it because I did not study good this subjects. I usually got from 7 to 8 point for each test (in Vietnam, top grade is 10 point). When the exam came I felt worry so much, although I studied very carefully each parts, I read very much about literatures' documents and make a lot of badminton's exercise. When I was doing my test, I could not believe I could finish well it, but I did. I became the best student in my district about literature at that time, and the second winner in the Badminton exam. I was really excited, I said with myself: "oh! My god I can't believe it." Everything around me became more beautiful than before. But soon then, I decreased time for studied literature and played badminton, I usually went outside from my house to played billiard and football. The football was not good for me because I could make wrong steps when I played badminton. Actually, at the province’s exam, I lost. I played with a person who was a player better than me. He was taller and stronger than me, but the most important, he exercised more than me! I lost with the each game's grade was: game 1(21-10), game 2(21-8). And the literature exam is too. I could not finish my test on time...(-,-)...

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster